ShopToyFair365, the U.S. Toy Industry’s online business-to-business marketplace for toys, has been renamed and relaunched under the new name, ShopToys365.
In announcing the change, TIA President Steve Pasierb said, “ShopToys365.com has been completely refreshed and rebranded to more accurately reflect the audiences it serves and the great products our industry has to offer, while continuing to allow buyers to browse digital showrooms, discover new products, and place orders online every day of the year.”
Since launching a few years ago, the TIA’s B2B service has grown to include more than 17,000 registered buyers and represent 1,600+ brands from 100 countries. ShopToys365 sees an average of 181 new buyers joining each month.
Designed to build on the buying/selling experience created through annual events, such as February’s North American International Toy Fair, and the TIA’s Fall Toy Preview, the successful site offers a wide variety of tools and business solutions, including:
- Fully customizable digital showrooms that allow exhibiting companies to choose the level of access and exposure they’d like to gain by using the platform.
- Build brand awareness via ShopToys365’s social feed and get featured placement on high-traffic pages throughout the site.
- Privacy-control and price-setting options ensure that a supplier’s products and pricing are being seen by the right audiences.
- Companies can connect and conduct business quickly and simply with global buyers. Buyers and sellers can remain connected between face-to-face events held throughout the year.
- Buyers can visit the site to browse a full directory of brands, search for specific product categories or companies, connect and communicate with company contacts, and write orders.
To sign up or for more information, contact the Toy Industry Association.