Earlier this week, the Neighbourhood Toy Stores of Canada (NETS) announced its 2015 selection of Gold Star Award winners.
NETS is a nationwide membership organization of retailers, manufacturers and distributors serving Canada’s specialty market.
This year, the NETS judging committee, which is made up of independent retailers, named seven products from six well-known suppliers to its prestigious list.
The winning products covered several categories, ranging from plush for preschoolers to STEM kits for tweens. While all were rated tops for their play value, innovation, and durability, consumer reviews and feedback received at the store level also played a significant role in helping judges to choose the winners, says a NETS spokesman.
The 2015 Gold Star Award winners, which are featured in NETS’ online edition of its 2015 Holiday catalogue, include:
- Cloud b Twilight Buddies Natural Lab from Do-Gree Fashions Ltd.;
- Elenco Snap Circuits Snap Rover from Outtathebox Sales & Marketing;
- Make Your Own Snow Globes from Outset Media;
- Pickles to Penguins Game from Outset Media;
- Yookidoo Submarine Spray Station from Playwell Canada;
- Neon Straws and Connectors from Roylco;
- Crazy Aaron Mixed by Me Thinking Putty Kit from Stortz & Associates.
For more information about NETS and its Gold Star Award program, contact the Neighbourhood Toy Stores of Canada.