A Toys & Games online subscription is free to anyone with a professional role in the youth-products/entertainment industry. You may cancel at any time, without obligation.
- access to protected content including feature articles, insider information and advance notice about promotions and pricing programs, unavailable to the general public.
- periodic email alerts about breaking stories and website updates. We try to keep these to a minimum — just enough to make sure when something newsworthy happens, our subscribers can read about it first.
Click on the image (left) for a short video tour.
Signing up is easy:
Clicking on “subscribe” under the login area will take you to the signup page.
- Pick your own username (no ‘spaces’, please) and password, and enter an email address.
- Fill in first and last names, company or organization, industry role and website address, if you have one.
- Wait for an email response with a verification code, which you can cut-&-paste into the appropriate box. Under normal operations this only takes a few minutes.
That’s it. You now have temporary access to the complete site. Your subscription will be fully approved — usually within 24 hours — after confirming your industry participation.
Note: We can’t retrieve your password, but you can reset it, if lost. Should you wish to change your password or other details, click on “profile” in the login area.